I User Data Collection and Handling:
Swift Car Services Limited collects the following user data:
- data provided by users – for example, data given in the process of app account registration;
- data created by users in the process of using app services, like geopositioning, data about app operation and data about user’s device;
- data gathered from other sources – like business partners, financial services providers and state authorities.
- Data provided by users
- user profile data, such as: first name, last name, email, mobile number, physical address, payment and bank account data, driving license data, user vehicle data, user photos. User photo needs to be provided in order to meet requirements of “Name of the Legislative Act” (or some other similar text);
- user profile data, such as: first name, last name, email, mobile number, physical address, payment and bank account data, driving license data, user vehicle data, user photos. In some cases it is required by the law to provide driver photo;
- checking documents and verifying driver’s identity might require checking licenses, photos, user name and last name;
- some data can be provided when users turn to technical support, this might include bank details, user device information, user app information, recordings of telephone calls in case of a user calls support, trip data (date and time, physical addresses, flight information).
- Data created by users in the process of using app services
- Geopositioning data. We track geoposition of drivers and passengers in order to organise a ride, provide maximum comfort and service level, provide safety and identify and prevent any fraud activity. Geopositioning is collected from mobile devices and only if users allow. Users can disable geopositioning, but this may result in poor service;
- Transaction data. We collect data on transactions made due to using our services, this includes type of transaction, amount, date and time of transaction, card holder name;
- App usage data. We gather data on how users interact with our app and services. This data includes data and time of logging in and logging out, app functionality, app failures and system data needed to improve app quality and performance;
- Device data. We may collect data about the device which is used for access to our services, such as device model, IP address, unique device id, geo data and connection quality data.
- Data collected from other sources
- This is data from business partners which provide additional services: payment providers, apps and web-sites which use our API or which API is used by our app;
- This is data from business partners, such as travel data, including information about passengers or drivers;
- State authorities data.
II How Data is Used:
Personal user data is used for:
- service providing;
- security providing;
- customer support;
- research and development;
- sending non-marketing messages;
- fulfilling legislation requirements and court orders;
- business process automation.
- Service Providing
Swift Car Services Limited uses data for proving, personification, support and improving of its services. Such as:
- Creating accounts and changing its data;
- Providing riding service (geopositioning data for service improvement), data exchange (calculation of arriving time, security providing, routes calculation, linking to flight information, tracking and sending information about a ride);
- Payment processing and other financial data;
- Performing operations which are need in order to improve service and customer support, testing, analysis and also monitoring of services used;
- Security Providing
Swift Car Services Limited uses data for proving security and protection of users and also security for our services. This includes:
- in order to comply with government requirements we may ask to provide driver photo and also passing it to passengers;
- using data from drivers and passengers devices in order to evaluate journey safety and reminding to subcontractors to make their driving safer;
- using data from drivers and passengers devices in order to identify and prevent any fraud activity. For example, we detect fraud accounts and cases when our services are used for illegal purposes, and prevent unauthorised access to our users accounts;
- using rating system for evaluation of driver and passengers in order to prevent colliding users with potentially high risk of conflict;
- sending information about serious violations to third parties such as police authorities – in accordance to legislation requirements.
- Client Support
Swift Car Services Limited uses personal data, application data, systems and devices in order to provide technical support and improve quality of its services.
- Research and Development
Swift Car Services Limited uses personal data in order to perform testing, research, analysis, development and improvement of its services. This helps us to make our services better and more secure and develop new functionality.
- Sending Non-Marketing Messages
We can use personal data in order to inform our users about changing of terms and rules, and also for sending non-marketing messages which are needed to provide services.
- Fulfilling Legislation Requirements and Court orders
We can use personal data in order to settle litigation’s and court orders associated with using of Swift Car Services Limited services, fulfilling law orders, in cases when data is required by public authorities, including police.
- Automation of Business Processes
Swift Car Services Limited uses personal data for automation of business processes, such as:
- finding eligible drivers. Drivers can be found on the basis or availability, nearest position and other factors, as well as on the basis of statitical user data;
- elicitating users who are suspected in fraud activity or any other activity which may cause harm to Swift Car Services Limited. In cases when users provide false information or fake license details this may lead to disabling user account after a specialist performs their checks;
- using of driver’s data (their geoposition, rating) and passenger’s data (departure location, rating) in order to eliminate collisions of users with high risk of conflict.
III Using Cookies:
Swift Car Services Limited uses Cookie files in order to:
- perform user authentication;
- save user settings;
- keep history of rides and other historical user data;
- display a language in web-site interface according to your geographical position.
Cookie is a small piece of data which is sent by a web-service and stored on a user device (i.e. personal computer, mobile phone, tablet).
IV Transfer and Disclosure of User Data:
Swift Car Services Limited performs data transfer to other users or provides data on demand in cases where it falls under law requirements or when it is required in order to satisfy claims or settle dispute resolutions. Swift Car Services Limited can transfer user data in the following cases:
- To Other Users:
- In order to perform a ride we may give to a driver your name, email, telephone, information about pickup location and destination location;
- In order to perform a ride we may give to a passenger your name, photograph, license number, vehicle brand and model and vehicle registration number.
- To Suppliers and Business Partners:
- Swift Car Services Limited may transfer ride details to its partners via API integrations;
- We also transfer data to credit card transaction providers
- Providing Data Under Legislation Grounds or in Dispute Cases.
Swift Car Services Limited may disclose personal data in cases when legislation requires to do so, in court disputes, or when public authorities, including police, require this.
- Cases When Users Allow Sending Data.
Swift Car Services Limited may send data to third parties in cases that go beyond this Agreement, if we have informed you about our intention to send data and you have allowed this.
V Storage and Extermination of Data:
Swift Car Services Limited stores personal data up to the point where goals of its processing which are described in this Agreement are met.
Users can any time send a request to delete their account. However Swift Car Services Limited may store personal data even after performing a user request in order to meet legislative requirements.
To delete your account, send a request to the email@example.com.
VI Data Access and Data Collection Refusal:
Swift Car Services Limited gives possibility to users to review settings of data collection and manage them through the following:
- Device permissions. You can manage app permissions in Device settings -> Apps -> Permissions -> Choose permissions.
- Confidentiality Settings
Users may set and manage settings of collection and transferring geopositioning data and getting notifications in the “Settings” > “Applications” > Name of the Swift Cars app “Rights” and “Notifications”;
- Geopositioning data
Users may allow or not allow collecting geopositioning of their mobile devices.
- Permission to camera
The camera is used to scan credit card details at the time of booking payment. The payment process is provided through the financial service provider’s SDK.
- Getting data on telephone status
Users can allow/not allow access to telephone functions on their device. If this function is disabled, this will result in failure of sending requests from the Swift Cars.
- Enable/ disable notifications
Users can enable/ disable notifications about ride status changes or account actions. Disabling notifications may result in lower quality of user experience with the Swift Cars app.
- Disabling Marketing Messages
You can turn off the sending of marketing messages by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
VII Changes in Confidentiality Agreement:
Swift Car Services Limited has a right to make changes to this Confidentiality Agreement. If changes are significant, we will notify you via Swift Cars app or in any other available way, for example, by email.
Use of our services after an update constitutes consent to the updated notice to the extent permitted by law.